Sunday, January 6, 2013

To My Future Husband / Wife...






For you, O my soul mate , My
future Husband/Wife

How are you, O my soul mate ?...
where you are now ?...
Hope you are fine and always in the
protection of Allah ...
I don’t know, when ALLAH brought
me to you ...
All has been set in his Lauhul Mahfuz ...

O My soul mate ...
How is your health?
I wish I was beside you at this time,
Maybe I'll take care of you with great
affection.,


My mate, be patient and calm down ...
With patiently, I'm still here waiting
for you ,
Your heart was not hurt right?
Smile ...
Because I sure happiness will always
be with us,
If at this moment your heart was
hurting,
Take water, ablution and then come
closer to Allah.,
But here I hope you're okay ..,

O my soul mate ...
Here I was really waiting for you ...
And you were definitely expecting
too ...

I always mention you in my prayers ...
Who are you?
Had I known you?
Are you that have been coloring my
days with my friends or indeed you
are truly a new person in my life I had
never met before?

O my soul mate ...
I hope you are who would become
my priest ...
Which is always located right next to
my side and led me in worship to
Him ...
Not in front of me or behind me, but
always walked together hand in
hand ...
Being a person who always reminded
me of when I was negligent ...
Receive all the shortcomings and My
strengths ..
Able to calm me when I'm angry ...
Always smile at me even though your
heart is upset ...
Always hold my hand when walking
together ...

whether it Yourself?
I do not know and really do not
know ....
And when will you be paired with
me ...
Hopefully I can do the same thing to
you ...
Can serve you with all your soul and
my body ...

O my soulmate ...
Are we destined to meet in this world
or in the next future?

Wallahu’alam bishsowab

I can only pray for our future can be
met before ALLAH to end this world ...
Because I really want to improve my
worship to Him before it's over ...

O my soul mate ...
Be assured that ALLAH will surely
grant the prayer of His servant ...

If Allah willed, we would be reunited
in a timely manner and in appropriate
circumstances is also ...

"Rabbanaa hablana min azwajina wa lil
zurriyyatina Qurrata a'yun waj'alna
muttaqiina imaama"

Aamiiin

.... hopefully ...
from me, your soulmate who always
waiting for you ...

No comments:

Post a Comment